[OpenIndiana-discuss] video card for v40z

Matt Wilby matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 12 20:24:30 UTC 2011

The server has the following slots free so you could pick a card that is compatible.

4 full-length (133MHz) 64-bit vertical slots (slots 4 through 7)
1 full-length (100MHz) 64-bit vertical slot (slot 3)
1 half-length (100MHz) 64-bit vertical slot (slot 2)
1 half-length (66MHz) 64-bit horizontal slot with riser (slot 1)

I might be wrong, but a Google cached listing of hardware parts doesn't list any graphics options for the server.