[OpenIndiana-discuss] General ZFS questions

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Thu Jan 13 08:37:17 UTC 2011

Well,

The copy that was taking place to the external set hung the machine once more.

I've removed the PCI card and re-started the copy.

This configuration worked under Open Solaris 134, so my mind places the fault
most likely with the PCI card.

So far, no further interupt errors in var/adm/messages, but I'll be off to
work so I won't see the result until I get home now.

Looks like this advice request has turned in to a full blown need for help!
We'll see what happens.