[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Proposal: OpenIndiana Stable Branch

Robin Axelsson gu99roax at student.chalmers.se
Tue Jan 18 13:33:19 UTC 2011

I also think it would be interesting to know how a web-gui interface
with the system in OI/OSOL. Regarding web-interfaces in general, I like
the webgui implementation made in FreeNAS (freenas.org). They use the
m0n0wall webgui which is also found in m0n0wall and pfsense. However,
there are plans to migrate the freenas webgui from m0n0wall to Django.

What I miss with the current web applications for OSOL/OI are tools for
system monitoring of things such as S.M.A.R.T. etc.