[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Proposal: OpenIndiana Stable Branch

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:27:34 UTC 2011

Well, I am not so web gui my self but it provides the tools people
need when there is no time to master the underlying technology, in the
case of small organizations comes at hand for certain tasks (wen world
is to wide to master it all). I think I only really use it in the case
of glassfish...

webmin is nice, and all the work sun did i respect of web guis is very
convenient. My suggestion is in case someone imagines a new good use
for it, it attracts users, and might be a good addition to a headless
server distro. But first we need a place were to use it, otherwise, no
sense :D