[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] Proposal: OpenIndiana Stable Branch

Rob McMahon robmcmahoncv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 15:40:22 UTC 2011

On 18/01/2011 15:34, Robin Axelsson wrote:
> What I miss is a good remote graphical logger that displays different
> statistics such as i/o-ops, SMART, network stats, CPU/memory/swap
> utilization, device errors and other data that one can audit
> continuously for troubleshooting and/or reassurance that everything is
> working properly.

You should start by looking at nagios.  Anything you can find out from
the command line you can feed into nagios, and get it to graph it, give
you historical data, alert you when limits are exceeded, etc.  It's a
great tool.

Rob

--
E-Mail:	Rob.McMahon at warwick.ac.uk		PHONE:  +44 24 7652 3037
Rob McMahon, IT Services, Warwick University, Coventry, CV4 7AL, England