[OpenIndiana-discuss] zpool and nfs

ann kok oiyankok at yahoo.ca
Wed Jan 19 15:42:02 UTC 2011

Hi

1/ I will add the virtual drive (scsi 0:1) in the vmware. but Do I need to create the same size 30G as scsi 0:0?  What is this disk name in solaris?
Could you give me more info how to format this virtual drive before adding to zpool?

2/ I am using linux to share

in linux, I simple to put it /etc/exports and exportfs -vs

Now, I don't know what problem in mounting in opensolaris

I try it nfs version4

Thank you again