[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI/Illumos HCL

Matt Wilby matthewwilby at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 21 14:09:26 UTC 2011

On 21/01/2011 13:48, Michael Schuster wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 13:28, jay undernet <jay.udn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Good idea.
> +1
>
>> we can add the build number of OI, categories and updates.
> please make sure it has good search capabilities!
>
> cheers
> Michael

I've created some pages on the Wiki which will provide a starting point
to record community hardware testing contributions. I'll start to create
some tables within each category over the next week or so.

Ken Mays is also doing some testing on Dell hardware.

At the moment it's just on the Wiki. Over time we will no doubt have to
look at putting this into a database of some sorts. But we have to start
somewhere.....

Just to stress, this will be based on information and feedback received
from the community. It's not a definitive guarantee or statement from
the project. Your mileage may vary..... :-)

Cheers,

Matt