[OpenIndiana-discuss] Proposal: OpenIndiana Stable Branch

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 13:01:19 UTC 2011

I also have no experience of GSOC but it would seem like a good thing to put
forward. My five minute reading indicates we have until mid March to put a
mentoring group forward, perhaps a joint OpenIndiana / Illumos mentoring
group? we would just need some volunteer mentors and some suggested
projects?

If nothing comes of it, nothing lost but if we got a student or two
interested its both useful work and publicity for our little bit of OSS
heaven.

Bye,
Deano