[OpenIndiana-discuss] Missing Intel NIC Driver on OpenIndiana oi_148

Chris Ridd chrisridd at mac.com
Mon Jan 31 11:54:23 UTC 2011

On 31 Jan 2011, at 08:12, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

> Sandy Bridge platform was just released (around one month ago), so it's not
> that weird oi_148 doesn't yet have the nic driver..

On the other hand, there is support for some other Sandy Bridge features even in onnv_147. For example, the save/restore processor state now includes the AVX vector extensions in Sandy Bridge <http://hg.openindiana.org/onnv-gate/rev/8315ff49e22e>.

However I also searched the onnv repo changes for "82579" and found nothing relevant :-(

Cheers,

Chris