[OpenIndiana-discuss] zpool create hangs

jason matthews jason at broken.net
Thu Jul 21 16:22:32 UTC 2011

i have used osol134b with the adaptec supplied s10 driver as osol didnt have a working driver in the distribution

i also used oi148b with the bundled driver with great success.

you could try the adaptec driver, it wouldnt hurt, but i dont believe it will help. seems like your problem is somewhere else.

to be clear do you have the 5805 or 5805z? the last time i looked in late 2009 the 5805z wasnt on the hcl

Sent from Jasons' hand held