[OpenIndiana-discuss] Adaptec 52445 or 51645 or 31605 experiences.

Martyn Klassen mklassen at imaging.robarts.ca
Fri Jul 22 12:04:25 UTC 2011

I would recommend staying away from at least the 31605 controller. I am stuck with two of those controllers on my OpenIndiana (previously OpenSolaris) system and they have been nothing but misery. Installing the lastest firmware and driver from Adaptec actually caused the server to spontaneously reboot at random intervals.

Martyn