[OpenIndiana-discuss] Framework error: code: 28 reason

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jun 1 05:20:46 UTC 2011

Let's continue my conversation with myself.
I've found out that problem exists with all pkg.openindiana.org
repositories. If I use /dev repository from pkg-2.de.openindiana.org, it
works fine (at least I can do pkg refresh). Unfortunately, this host
doesn't have /dev-il repository. So, is there any way to get a copy of
/dev-il to deploy it on local computer?
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,