[OpenIndiana-discuss] Framework error: code: 28 reason

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Jun 1 08:13:42 UTC 2011

I'm really surprised:

# pkg set-publisher -O http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/ openindiana.org
# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                             TYPE     STATUS   URI
openindiana.org          (preferred)  origin   online
http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/
# pkg set-publisher -O http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev-il/ openindiana.org
Refreshing catalog 1/1 openindiana.org
pkg set-publisher: Could not refresh the catalog for openindiana.org

1: Framework error: code: 28 reason: Operation too slow. Less than 1024
bytes/sec transfered the last 30 seconds
(happened 4 times)

So, it seems there is some problem related to dev-il repository and not
a network problem...

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,