[OpenIndiana-discuss] Apache OpenOffice.org

Gary gdriggs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:23:23 UTC 2011

It looks like the source isn't actually hosted there yet. But I'm now
trying a LibreOffice 3.3.3.1 build by downloading the
libreoffice-build package and running './configure
--with-distro=Solaris; make'. It issues some warning about not being
able to apply patches for this build but is in the middle of a long
download at the moment. I'll report back here with my results if
anyone's interested but it looks like the devs are looking for some
feedback from the Solaris community -- possibly even a maintainer if
anyone has the time or interest in joining;
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-April/thread.html#10336

-Gary