[OpenIndiana-discuss] Setup serial console on ttyc (the third serial port)

wessels wessels147 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:32:33 UTC 2011

ough, that's a real bummer and waste of time. This restriction is not
very well documented. Everybody talked about ttya and ttyb but no ever
mentioned that other ports are not supported apart from usb-serial.

Now I've to figure out how the ports will get reshuffled if I change
the SOL port from com3 to com2. Both com1 and com2 are in use. I
wonder what's going to happen to them... If I get this working, that's
all three ports, I'll put up a page on the wiki.
Thanks for the notice sofar. Anything else I should worry about?