[OpenIndiana-discuss] Howto (re)build the ONNV consolidation used oi_148?

wessels wessels147 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:06:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

I want to patch to kernel for additional console redirection support.
But I'm having a hard time on finding which repo(s) and tags need to
be selected to get the sources which were used for the ON
consolidation as used in the downloadable OpenIndiana 148.

Building onnv[tip] gives me various errors. So perhaps a different
repo needs to be selected or perhaps the patches from
mq_onnv-gate[oi_148] needs to be applied.

Any help on setting this up would be much appreciated and would result
in a new wiki page.