[OpenIndiana-discuss] Webmin components missing

Allan E. Registos allan.registos at smpc.steniel.com.ph
Fri Mar 4 23:46:50 UTC 2011

On Friday, 04 March, 2011 05:12 PM, openindiana at out-side.nl wrote:
> Does anyone know how to enable the following component in the OpenIndiana
> webmin menu:
>

> -          Postgres?
>

> I tried to let webmin scan for components but it didn't find postgres.
Hi,
I think this same issue occurred in Linux where there is a custom
installation of postgreSQL like a different version installed in a
different path other than what the distro provides, the workaround is to
manually change the default parameters (eg, start/stop scripts) provided
in the webmin interface.

Regards,
Allan