[OpenIndiana-discuss] Building a machine

Scott O'Brien king.scott.2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:29:53 UTC 2011

Howdy Gabriel,

That's a pretty awesome guide.  I dare say you've sold me on the ECC
memory (once I can find it in suppliers around AU) but it's a shame I'm
limited in the space I've got and need to stick with the mini-itx form
factor and for the life of me don't think a motherboard supports ECC
with LGA1155 in the mini-itx form factor.  Please feel free to prove me
wrong though.