[OpenIndiana-discuss] Building a machine

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:58:01 UTC 2011

DH67CF is mini-itx, DH67GD is micro-itx...
The product guides for both boards say non-ECC

I dont really know of any mini-itx suporting ECC...
AMD Micro ITX boards do support ECC...

But i5 and i7 processors are very nice anyway, even without ECC.

I need to read a bit. Probably there is something out there...

Complicated question...
:D