[OpenIndiana-discuss] Networking with Zones an Crossbow

Darko Hojnik hojnik at virtualizing.org
Sun Mar 27 16:31:33 UTC 2011

Hello Gary,

They is no Bridge on the System configured. Because for the future if I
would run OpenIndiana in a Datacenter some ISP's doesn't like Interfaces
with promiscuous mode in there network. My goal is to deploy one Interface
 from the global zone and vnic's per each unprivileged zone. And everything
should run in one network only without bridging.

kind regards,
Darko