[OpenIndiana-discuss] Networking with Zones an Crossbow

Darko Hojnik hojnik at virtualizing.org
Mon Mar 28 19:33:37 UTC 2011

Hello
Here is a litte ascitext of my plan

Any ideas how I could deploy like this using Crossbow in Zones without a
bridge?

              network
   <      Subnet 10.0.0.0       >

       _     global Zone     _
      |       10.0.0.2        |
   Zone 1      Zone 2       Zone3
  10.0.0.3    10.0.0.4     10.0.0.5

If I use two interfaces on the same subnet on the zone I have no running
network anymore.

Thanks for advance