[OpenIndiana-discuss] reboot/shutdown commands (Was: Re: OI boot problem)

Robin Axelsson gu99roax at student.chalmers.se
Mon Mar 28 19:46:53 UTC 2011

I'm also happy with the init 5/6 commands but I'm a little annoyed that
pressing the power button does not shut down the system. When I press
it, the system conducts a 30 seconds countdown to shutdown and then
nothing happens. I have not tested this thoroughly on b148 but it was a
nuisance to find out about it on b134.