[OpenIndiana-discuss] New build - comments welcome (also booting from Marvell 88SE9130)

Scott O'Brien king.scott.2 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:58:40 UTC 2011

Thanks Chris,

Good call on the NIC.  Looking at the ASRock web site for it
http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=H67M-ITX&cat=Specifications
it says it's a Realtek RTL8111E.  I believe I could use the drivers on
http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/eng/ for it with luck?  If
worst come to worse though I could probably just get a cheap USB NIC for
the time being.

I'm more worried about the ability to boot/install OpenIndiana on the
RocketHybrid 1220 :)