[OpenIndiana-discuss] Openindiana on V210

Olaf Bohlen olafbohlen at googlemail.com
Tue May 10 11:59:01 UTC 2011

2011/5/9 TJ Yang <tjyang2001 at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Olaf Bohlen <olafbohlen at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> What I found is
>> http://wiki.openindiana.org/display/~nikiwaibel/Bootstrap+OpenIndiana+for+Sparc
>> and http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/oi_150
>
> I am not aware of those two URLs, thanks.
> but I don't have time to try the process on my blade 100 machine.

So I tried to set up the build environment, but my ssl certificate for
the extra repository expired last year so I cannot install the needed
dependencies.
If I want to go for Illumos instead of Oracle ON, I have to run at
least snv_145 which is not available for sparc...

Looks like a classic dead-lock situation.

I'd appreciate any hints!

--
Olaf Bohlen      <olafbohlen at googlemail.com>
Fon: +49 172 4561817         RIPE: DARK-RIPE