[OpenIndiana-discuss] Suspend and Resume

Jake jak3kaj at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:07:13 UTC 2011

I went through something similar with the system not suspending properly. My memory is a little fuzzy, but I think it was one of the /etc/system settings I tried. Currently I only have "set pci_enable_wakeup = 0" in my /etc/system.

If you disable smb and remove all the /etc/system settings, what happens?

Jake