[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bad pool....

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Tue May 24 09:36:37 UTC 2011

sure, two bacula backup files, I guess there isn't much to do about them, but how the hell can I fix the pool?

            replacing-5     DEGRADED     0     0     0
              c4t6d0/old    OFFLINE      0     0     0
              c4t6d0        ONLINE       0     0     0  (resilvering)

This one is physically replaced, but the /old drive still sticks - it's ot removed

roy