[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bad pool....

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:11:44 UTC 2011

hmm, thats a weird one ... the old drive does usually stay there until
it's replaced ...

you could just try removing both the disks from the mirror, then try
re-adding the new one into the array.

PS. If you don't care about the files that are damaged in the array,
you can just "rm" them and then "scrub" the pool ...

when I had memory corruption (2Gb stick suddenly died in my machine)
and quite a few files got damaged from within some packages ... I came
to love "pkg fix"