[OpenIndiana-discuss] Update info?

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Tue May 24 11:11:45 UTC 2011

+1
Unix-like OS cover a wide range from OI to Os X to Solaris to Linux to BSD
to Linux and tbh I rather we chose the most portable version skill wise so
we can easily tempt people to try OI and hopefully enjoy and see what's good
about our favorite little bit of OS space.

It's pretty obvious that Os X + Linux are where most people will come from
if they try OI. Therefore that way of doing things should be the default.
Its only 2 lines editing to return it to Solaris 10 way of doing things,
which seems fair enough to me.

Bye,
Deano