[OpenIndiana-discuss] Update info?

Open Indiana openindiana at out-side.nl
Tue May 24 18:53:41 UTC 2011

Just a little insight on the behavior of human race that i experienced at
home:
I had a laptop with Windows XP Home with Office XP that crashed at one day.
I had used the installer partition for something else, so I installed
OpenSolaris instead.

My family (wife and kids) cried several days that it was completely
unusable. Accoording to them everything looked different and OpenOffice was
not usable at all. They had to search too long to find the things they
wanted.

So at the end I bought a new laptop with Windows 7 and Office 2007.

Now have ever looked at the differences between office XP and office 2007 or
between Windows Xp and Windows 7?
They have never complained about anything! *sigh*