[OpenIndiana-discuss] Update info?

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Wed May 25 00:15:50 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, May 25, 2011 03:41 AM, LinuxBSDos.com wrote:
> One of the thought forms floating in the ethers is UNIX/Linux is difficult
> to use. Even people who have never used it, believe it. Months ago, I went
> to fix my car and decided to bring a book to kill time with while I
> waited. It just happened to be a book on Linux.

The problem starts right there in the education system. Some people are
making inroads but there are many more that are dissing UNIX/Linux
because they grew up on MSDOS and MS Windows and cannot be bothered to
learn UNIX/Linux. Nevermind the fact that most grade/high schools have
dumbed down their curriculum and focused on Windows.