[OpenIndiana-discuss] ZFS issues and the choice of platform

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:42:07 UTC 2011

I got same card recently, no problems found so far, bit tricky driver
istallation but no bugs. I did not use it together with supermicro but on an
IBM chasis.

I must say that my experience combining opensolaris with LSI cards is not
very good, I encountered a few odds in the past.
I am looking foward to see wht illumos has to offer in this respect.

br,