[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox on OI

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:08:49 UTC 2011

I've got a few Images running in VirtualBox, they seem solid enough,
but I don't leave them running for more than a Day, I don't enjoy
staring at the Windows Logo on my nice laptop ...

I've never had any critical services running in them either, I have
the images more for applications that require specific OS's or just to
play with them.

Jon