[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solved: time() returning 0 sporadically on OI under vbox

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Nov 23 17:58:26 UTC 2011

Sorry, forgot just to install the vbox addictions...........now it works correct :)
Da: Gabriele Bulfon
A: Discussion list for OpenIndiana
Data: 21 novembre 2011 17.41.39 CET
Oggetto: [OpenIndiana-discuss] time() returning 0 sporadically on OI under	vbox
Hi,
anyone has any idea why time() returns 0 sporadically on OI under vbox?
I don't have the same problem with Solaris 10 under same vbox.
I found this as a panic of Postfix, then looked at the source code and found the problem is
the time() call returning 0....
Thanx for any clue,
Gabriele.