[OpenIndiana-discuss] vfstab and nfs

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Fri Nov 25 16:39:04 UTC 2011

Hi, I tried enabling the nfs/client service, but actually it just goes offline, and it doesn't mount on reboot,
keeping the nfs/client service in offline state.
I checked both /var/adm/messages and in /var/svc/log/ , but found nothing about any possible error.
Still, I can mount manually just by doing mount /sources
Any idea?
Gabriele.