[OpenIndiana-discuss] cant boot due to a messed up crle path

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 18:47:20 UTC 2011

what I did:
mkdir /tmp/disk
zpool import -R /tmp/disk -f rpool

export shows up in there and rpool, but in rpool there is only boot and etc.

zfs list shows rpool/ROOT/openindiana as mounted on /tmp/disk and I
see dump and swap, but no var. rpool/ROOT shows as legacy, so I
figured, maybe mount that.

mount -F zfs rpool/ROOT /mnt/rpool

ls -alR /mnt/rpool shows nothing.