[OpenIndiana-discuss] cant boot due to a messed up crle path

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:17:33 UTC 2011

Solution, through some help from the zfs list...

After the zpool import, I set the mountpoint with:
zfs set mountpoint=/tmp/rescue rpool/ROOT/openindiana
and
zfs mount rpool/ROOT/openindiana

BTW, the following should be equivalent:
zfs mount -o mountpoint=/tmp/rescue  rpool/ROOT/openindiana
but doesn't work. It seems to ignore the mountpoint.