[OpenIndiana-discuss] Help with website

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek jeffpc at josefsipek.net
Sun Oct 9 01:47:22 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 08, 2011 at 05:20:21PM -0600, LinuxBSDos.com wrote:
> So if you are still open to helping, that makes two persons who are ready
> to help with a forum-type setting.

Hey guys, can you hop onto IRC (#oi-dev on Freenode)?  We can discuss the
details there.  Everyone agrees that OI's web presense is a bit...lacking.

You seem motivated to do something about it, and I think that's great.
We need to figure out what such a forum requires and then we can set you up
with the resources you need.

Jeff.

--
What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers?
Mechanical Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets.