[OpenIndiana-discuss] Help with website

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Tue Oct 11 02:27:43 UTC 2011

On 10/10/11 07:16 PM, Ken Gunderson wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 19:32 -0600, LinuxBSDos.com wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
> [snip]
>>
>> The demo is still up at http://linuxbsdos.com/askopenindiana. If the
>> community does not want it, if the decision makers are against it, I can
>> just take it down. It took less than 10 minutes to put it up, and will
>> probably take less than that to take down.
>
> -1

That's not helpful, without giving any reason why.   You're not going to be
forced to use it, so why deprive others who would of the opportunity to do so?

If you asked a bunch of non-OpenSolaris/OpenIndiana users on whether the
OI project should continue, and they all voted -1, would you want people
to quit working on it?

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com