[OpenIndiana-discuss] Familiarity, was Re: Help with website

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:00:45 UTC 2011

It takes 2 comands to learn smf, swaping from ubuntu to gentoo is damn
harder than reading the Solaris howtos.

I think adoption wont be such a problem in terms of usability
differences with linux, first of all we should start by letting people
notice that we are not dead as they think we are.

Solaris is very well designed in terms of usability, I would rather
make a very fast to read manual.

Br

Gab