[OpenIndiana-discuss] Help with website

Linda Kateley linda.kateley at nexenta.com
Tue Oct 11 19:05:39 UTC 2011

Sorry i so late to this party..

So i was hired by nexenta as community manager. i have illumos as one of
my communities. We have redmine running already and forums are
available. I have only been at this for a short time, but it appears
that most of the distro's come from illumos, and that might be the right
location for general solaris admin info. I actually have that on my list
of things to do... My first project was going to be around smf.

Anyone who would like to help.. I am all for that. Please contact me
directly

lk