[OpenIndiana-discuss] USB wireless network LinkSys WUSB100

Maxim Kondratovich maxim.mvk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 13:24:16 UTC 2011

Hello,
please help, how to identify driver name for this device? Looks like
this device is recognized but not added to list of my network devices...
I tried to ifconfig usb_mid plumb but looks like it's wrong idea.

node name:                          device
Vendor:                             Linksys
Device:                             WUSB100 RangePlus Wireless USB
Network Adapter ver. 2
Sub-Vendor:                         Sub-System:
binding name:                       usb,device
devfs path:                         /pci at 0,0/pci1028,209 at 1d,7/device at 2
bus addr:                           2
compatible name:
(usb1737,78.101)(usb1737,78)(usbif1737,classff.ff.ff)(usbif1737,classff.ff)(usbif1737,classff)(usbif,classff.ff.ff)(usbif,classff.ff)(usbif,classff)(usb,device)
driver name:                        usb_mid
instance:                           5
driver state:                       Attached
pm-components:                      NAME= usb_mid5 Power
driver-minor:                       0
driver-major:                       2
high-speed:                         TRUE
usb-product-name:                   Linksys RangePlus Wireless Network
USB Adapter
usb-vendor-name:                    Cisco-Linksys LLC
usb-raw-cfg-descriptors:            9
usb-dev-descriptor:                 12
usb-release:                        200
usb-num-configs:                    1
usb-revision-id:                    101
usb-product-id:                     78
usb-vendor-id:                      1737
compatible:                         usb1737,78.101
reg:                                2
assigned-address:                   3

- Maxim