[OpenIndiana-discuss] ssh sessions timing out?

Dan Swartzendruber dswartz at druber.com
Thu Oct 13 02:56:22 UTC 2011

This one is driving me nuts.  I can't seem to keep an ssh session open for
more than 10 minutes or so.  When I check after that, putty has an error up
about "network error caused software abort" (or words to that effect.)  I
have TCP/IP keepalives turned on, as well as ssh keepalives, and that hasn't
helped.  This is the only server that has this problem :(  I've double and
tripled checked the putty settings and don't see anything helpful.  Any
ideas?  Thanks!