[OpenIndiana-discuss] Repositories dev/dev-il - which is the main dev repository && sfe-encumbered - update fails

Ewald Ertl ewald.ertl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 08:50:37 UTC 2011

Hello,

I've a question regarding the actual development repository of OpenIndiana.

There is the dev-il and the dev repository. My understanding was, that after
releasing Build151a and the
change to illumos would switch to dev as the repository and dev-il was just
an intermediate during the change.

But today I saw an Update in dev-il and dev didn't change.

The other thing is the sfe-encumbered repository.
sfe-encumbered and sfe were updated.

I can pkg update the sfe repositroy, but get errors on updating
sfe-euncumberd:
root at solewer:~# pkg set-publisher --enable sfe-encumbered
root at solewer:~# pkg update
               Packages to install:     3
                Packages to update:    15
           Create boot environment:    No
DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
audio/lame                                0/18        1/77      0.0/6.9

Errors were encountered while attempting to retrieve package or file data
for
the requested operation.
Details follow:

1: http protocol error: code: 404 reason: Not Found
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe-encumbered/file/1/2b0e90cdf9e22bbfd299f83a36d3be5c8cd99510'.
(happened 4 times)

Has anybody else experienced a problem with the new sfe-encumbered, or do I
have to remove any package before?

Thanks for any information
Ewald