[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problem with high cpu load (oi_151a)

Gernot Wolf gw.inet at chello.at
Thu Oct 20 20:10:58 UTC 2011

Ok, here we go:

gernot at tintenfass:~# mdb -k
pcplusmp scsi_vhci zfs ip hook neti sockfs arp usba uhci s1394 fctl
stmf_sbd stmf idm fcip cpc random sata crypto sd lofs logindmux ptm ufs
sppp smbsrv nfs ipc ]
 > AcpiDbgLevel
 > AcpiDbgLevel/x
AcpiDbgLevel:
AcpiDbgLevel:   0
mdb: failed to dereference symbol: unknown symbol name
 > $q

So, ApciDbgLevel seems to be 0??? Now I'm getting confused... shouldn't
that mean no Apci debug function calls at all?

Regards,
Gernot Wolf