[OpenIndiana-discuss] gcc 4.x on OpenIndiana 151

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:25:40 UTC 2011

Well, SFE is a separate repository now. The warning is for the case when you
have gcc 4.x installed from OpenSolaris repo. Just uninstall it if you do,
add SFE repo to your system, and install gcc from there.
It has 4.6.1 now:
http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/info/0/pkg%3A%2F%2Fsfe%2Fruntime%2Fgcc%404.6.1%2C5.11-0.151.1%3A20110914T125451Z

Regards,

Hillel.