[OpenIndiana-discuss] How dowload OI packages from Linux

pedro-jesus at pclibre.es pedro-jesus at pclibre.es
Tue Apr 10 06:13:36 UTC 2012

I'm trying to install OI Desktop (build 151a) in my netbook (HP Compaq Mini
110C) but OI haven't any driver to network card or wireless card. Then i
have no internet in OI.

I have Guadalinex (Ubuntu Linux based operating system) also installed on
my netbook then i wish to download all the packages i will need to compile
a wireless driver (Ndiswrap) but i don't know how download OI packages from
Linux (to later install in OI). I need gcc and flex.

Can anybody help me?