[OpenIndiana-discuss] svc pkg/server reverse proxy setup

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Apr 10 08:08:39 UTC 2012

Hi, I mirrored the OI repository, and on the same machine ran two instances of pkg/server,
one for the OI mirror, one for my own pkg repository, on two different ports.
I configured a public machine with apache and reverse proxy with 2 different web contexts pointing
to the two different pkg.depotd instances, but can't understand how to make it work!
Browsing the packages through apache works even without setting the proxy properties ov pkg/server.
But no way to retreive the package nor the manifest.
Trying to setup the pkg/server doesn't work neither.
The manual pages of pkg.depotd are very short on the argument and have no practical example.
Any help?
Gabriele.