[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi_151a3 live installation failed

Alex Lam S.L. alexlamsl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:08:02 UTC 2012

Update - after retrying installation from scratch a few times, I
decided to try power off and remove Live DVD again. This time it boots
into OI successfully.

No further problems with the installed copy so far - in fact, a lot of
things have improved and I am very thankfully for the excellent work!

Thanks,
Alex.