[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi_151a3 live installation failed

Alex Lam S.L. alexlamsl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:57:15 UTC 2012

I see that the latest prestable comes with ISO, so I decided to give it a spin.

First time I did the install, it got stuck at 99% (Completing transfer
process) for an hour. I tried powering the PC off and then start
without Live DVD to see if the installation went okay, and
unfortunately it didn't.

Second time, it produced the "Installation Failed" screen after going
through the installation. Attached "OpenIndiana installation log" as
given by that screen.

Thanks,
Alex.