[OpenIndiana-discuss] Ruby on Rails - Passenger and Apache

Matt Connolly matt.connolly.au at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:12:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Not sure how many of you are running ruby on rails apps and hosting
them with Apache and passenger... I was having some troubles getting
the passenger apache module to work. Anyone else?

I did some work on the passenger gem to improve compatibility with
OpenIndiana, and now have my first rails app hosted natively on OI
using Apache and passenger. If anyone's interested, I'd like to know
if it works for you too. My changes are in github at:

git://github.com/mattconnolly/passenger.git

Best,
Matt